My Facebook account was hacked then try Facebook guided help A guided help tool can walk you through the steps to resolve your issue.
If you think your account has been hacked or taken over, you can also visit this page to secure your account. Facebook will ask you to use a new password and review recent login activity.
Your account may have been compromised or hacked if you notice a change like the one listed below:
- Your email address has changed.
- Your password has also changed to a new one.
- Your name or birthday is different.
- Friend requests have been sent to random people you dont know.
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write.
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create.
You can also review these facebook tools and tips to help keep your account secured. You may also want to learn how to guard yourself against malicious software that can possibly compromise your account.
Note: If the email address connected with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. When an email address is changed, Facebook sends a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click this link to reverse the email address change and secure your account.
My Facebook account was hacked